CPS is Growing and Expanding to Meet the Needs of our Customers 24/7
We are happy to announce that Comfort & Process Solutions has moved to a new location, which offers our staff and our technicians the increased square footage of office and storage space we need to service our customers. With a larger storage facility, our inventory of commercial HVAC parts are available and on hand when needed. With more parking and a larger garage, we can increase our fleet of vans and trucks. With increased office space, we have the ability to work more efficiently and expand our team as needed.
Our new location is right off of Leestown Road, close to the New Circle intersection, at 124 Trade Street, Lexington KY.
With our continued growth, increasing local partnerships, growing list of referrals, and our all star team of experienced, certified and factory-trained technicians, we are here 24/7 to meet our customers commercial and industrial HVAC needs. On-going factory training is required of all our technicians.
Q: What is the typical response time for after-hours calls?
A: Our skilled team of equipment and controls technicians are on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a typical response time of 60 to 90 minutes for after-hour calls, depending on their location. We stay on site until the issues is resolved and your system is up and running.
Q: Who answers the after-hours calls? Am I talking to a real person?
A: We do not utilize an answering service or an automated voicemail service. You are not only talking to real person, but a local employee of Comfort & Process Solutions. In most cases, you’ll be talking to one of our certified, experienced technicians that can begin to assess your issue over the phone.
Q: What is CPS’s process for emergency calls?
A: Regardless of the time of the day, we have procedures in place to effectively handle your issue with over 30 years of expertise and experience. Here’s our checklist to ensure timely and orderly resolution:
- Instill Calm. Our team is trained to stay calm and keep a cool head, when assessing the situation and when working with our clients. We will keep you updated on the progress, explaining the issue, and offering you various options to resolve the problem. We hope to reduce your stress and instill confidence so you can rely on our team to get the job done.
- Identify issue. At the first contact, whether on phone or in-person, our focus is accurately identifying the problem. Even if the issue is not apparent, we have the expertise, experience and training to dig beyond the surface and find the source of the issue, even if that involves an equipment teardown.
- Utilize Controls. With HVAC controls, your company can skip a step by running analytics remotely and decrease the time to identify the issue. If your controls have been installed and are currently being monitored by CPS, we can possibly identify the issue before you or your staff even realizes there is one. With our 24-hour controls monitoring program, we can troubleshoot, identify and order parts, sometimes remotely. For more information about our commercial controls systems, read “How Controls Create Effective Comfort & Process for your Business“.
- Fix it. After the issue is identified, we begin developing a plan to repair the situation without the least amount of downtime. If the company does not utilize system redundancy, you can rent our equipment to prevent downtime until the replacement part or system is received. Although this is a more costly solution, your business’s comfort and process will not be interrupted as you wait for needed parts to be shipped.
- Order Parts. In addition to our on-hand parts inventory, we have several resources we can use after hours to find and pick up parts locally to get your issue resolved so you can possibly be up and running before the start of the workday.
- Repair & Resolve. Our team will not leave you in the cold (or the heat) until the issue is resolved. We provide service and maintenance for all HVAC equipment. From VRF systems, rooftop units, boilers, chillers and fans, piping, refrigeration service to repair or replace, we are here to help. Give us a call for a job site evaluation of existing equipment, new install and/or replacement of equipment.
Comfort & Process Solutions, located in Lexington KY, provides Commercial & Industrial HVAC Service & Installation in all 120 counties of Kentucky. Contact us for more information and to get an estimate.