Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays – Thank You to all of our CPS Customers
Thanks to our Customers …
The staff at Comfort and Process Solutions would like to wish all of our customers a very happy holidays as well as a big thank you for your business, your loyalty and your many referrals over the years. You are the reason we continue to improve our services, grow our team, build new partnerships and continue our focus on timely, quality repairs, replacement and maintenance of your commercial HVAC systems.
We want to thank all of our clients who were kind enough to leave a positive review of their experience with CPS or for those who referred us to their colleagues and friends. In 2019, many of our new or first-time clients were referred to us by our existing customers. In the last four years, since Ted Reynolds and Jeff Fristoe took over the ownership of CPS, our business has grown so much that we needed to move to a larger facility in March of this year. Our new location offers a larger storage facility with equipment yard to store your commercial HVAC parts and equipment, more parking and larger garage for storage and maintenance of our fleet of vehicles, and increased office space so our team can work more efficiently and increase our staff.
As we look over 2019, we are thankful for a busy year where we have served the following Kentucky Counties from east as far as West Virginia and as west as Indiana:
- Lexington in Fayette County
- Bowling Green in Warren County
- Floyd County
- Madison County
- Floyd County
- Breathitt County
- Pike County
- Lee County
- Martin County
- Boyd County
- Louis County
- Lawrence County
- Kenton County
- Mason County
- Boone County
- Clinton County
- Garrard County
- Bourbon County
- Scott County
- Franklin County
- Simpson County
- Allen County
- Logan County
- Meade County
- Whitley County
- Laurel County, and more.
We are located in Lexington KY (our new location is 124 Trade Street, Lexington, KY 40511) but we serve our commercial and industrial clients in all 120 Kentucky counties.
CPS can Reduce your Stress during the Holidays and End of the Year
This is the time of the year that many company and organization’s staff are often out of the office, taking time off for family and friends or vacationing out of town for the holiday season. With less staff on hand, the stress levels can go way up if there is an HVAC, Chiller or Boiler emergency and no one with the expertise on site to troubleshoot. There is no need to worry as CPS is here to help fill in the voids left by vital staff that are away during the holidays.
Since Christmas time doesn’t mean a holiday from breakdowns, our experienced, certified and factory-trained technicians are ready to respond to your immediate service need’s, new installations, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, analytics, controls, service and repair or design and build.
This is the most wonderful time of the year to get your Boilers tuned and inspected. In addition to the National Boiler Codes requirements for commercial and industrial boilers, your boilers should be tuned to ensure they are firing at optimal efficiency and safeties are working properly. Not only is this good business practice for the safety of your employees and the longevity of your equipment but the cost-savings of your energy expenditures throughout the year. (More information.)
We service the following brands of Boilers: AO Smith, Bryan, Cleaver-Brooks, H.B. Smith, Hurst, Kewanee, Lochinvar, Laars, Peerless, PVI, Sellers, Superior, Weil-McLain and more. So give our staff a call with any of your Boiler questions, issues or preventative maintenance needs.
CPS’ End of the Year HVAC Checklist
Make your New Years’ Resolution for your business with energy saving, less breakdowns and reduced stress! For your convenience, here is our end of year checklist for your business:
- Is your current preventative maintenance (PM) program serving your needs? Or more importantly, do you have a contract for preventative maintenance? It’s never too late or too early to start a PM program, regardless of how new or how old your equipment is. Let’s start the new year out right, by setting up a PM program with a reputable, trusted local Commercial & Industrial HVAC company (like CPS!). A PM program provides peace of mind for you and your maintenance staff with energy savings, reduction of untimely breakdowns, longevity of equipment, compliance of state and national codes, and increased efficiency of output.
- Do you need to upgrade your commercial controls system? Controls provide an integrated system of hardware, technology and programming to automate the functionality of the company’s buildings, factories and offices. Control technology integrates every aspect of the building from the security systems, locks, lighting, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), refrigeration (HVACR), energy management, and fire protection. Rather than use proprietary controls, where only your controls’ brand manufacturer’s approved technicians can service, set, reset and manage, it may be time to consider Open Protocols. CPS offers Open Protocols controls that can be installed by our staff so that any one you choose can service, update and manage whether that is our staff, our technicians and whomever else you want to have access to manage. This way, you have increased freedom and more choices on determining your controls levels, troubleshooting, administrative access and who you’d like to manage your controls, whether it be a specific manufacturer of your controls system or your chosen service company.
- Is it time to upgrade your system? Now is the time to start planning on your energy, heating, cooling and dehumidification needs for your business in the Spring and Summer of next year. Why? It can take approximately 4-6 weeks (even 6-8 weeks for certain brands) or longer to receive commercial or industrial HVAC equipment for your business so plan for two to three months’ lead time to design & build, order, install and troubleshoot your new systems. Thus, it’s never too early to contact CPS to plan for your Spring time projects including new equipment installs of chillers and cooling towers. For example, school systems and universities should be ordering now for cooling system installations so that our technicians can complete the projects during Summer recess, causing less disruption and improved comfort when students and faculty return to class in the Fall.
Comfort & Process Solutions, your Trusted Partner Any Time of the Year
At CPS, customer service is our priority, we have an excellent record of responding to emergencies all times of the day and night and weekends. Our partners, Ted and Jeff, have over 30 + years’ experience in the commercial HVAC industry, and they have a very hands-on approach when it comes to managing our technicians and assisting our clients.
CPS is exclusive to commercial and industrial customers in Kentucky, which means our focus, our training and our three decades of experience are concentrated on commercial and industrial equipment and brands including Chillers, Roof-top units, Cooling towers, Boilers, Water Source and Geothermal units, Variant Refrigerant Flow technology, Compressors and Pumps, Dehumidification units, HVAC/R Controls, and Make Up Air units. We understand the cooling, heating and pipping needs for industrial factories, hospitals, school systems, universities, prisons, government facilities and any commercial spaces in the Commonwealth of KY. Our reputation since 1999 is proven by our numerous testimonials (see our feedback) including a recent very honest review from our client, Fred:
“If y’all weren’t so darn good, you wouldn’t get our business, but your guys are so good and I can trust them – that means a great deal.” – Fred Ulshafer, of Bluegrass Station at Avon, Kentucky
Comfort & Process Solutions works hard to provide the highest quality service, with solutions in the least amount of time, and with the technicians who are required to conduct on-going factory training and certifications. Our skilled team of equipment and controls technicians are on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all of your HVAC needs.
We provide service and maintenance for all HVAC equipment. From VRF systems, rooftop units, boilers, chillers and fans, piping, refrigeration service, controls, -R- Stamp repairs to design & build, we are here to help. Give us a call for a job site evaluation of existing equipment, controls, new install and/or replacement of equipment.